January 16, 2009

Disturbia

Disclaimer:
Offensive and rude it may seem, dengan ini, saya menyarankan para pembaca budiman agar membaca entry ini dengan hati yg terbuka, kerana niat saya hanyalah untuk melakarkan diari hidup saya. Tidak sekelumitpun terlintas di hati saya untuk menghina mana-mana pihak, baik secara langsung mahupun tidak langsung.


Oh!
I was in a total disturbia just now! **does the word disturbia ever exist anyway?**

Pagi ni, I had this class at 9.05am. And I woke up late! It was 8.35am when I got out from the shower and 8.45am when I started walking to my class.

Okay, awal la jugak actually sampai kelas, like 8 minutes before the class started. The lights were not even switched on pun lagik!

Fuh! Nasib baik x lambat. BUT!!

5 minutes prior to class, there was this one guy (I think he's from India, assuming merely from his look) entered the class..die pun tercarik-carik la the best spot untuk duduk. Deep down in my heart I was praying, tolong la jgn duduk sebelah aku!!! And yeah! Die pilih seat in front of me, die tarik kerusi, tapi die berpaling ke belakang, analyzing that empty seat next to me..**dub dab dub dab dub dab** and guess what?? Dengan penuh keyakinan diri, die terus pegi duduk next to me!!

Oh my God!!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!!

Bukan ape, I have this little prejudice perception towards those sedara kite dari bumi Taj Mahal tuh.. They are SPICY! **you get what i mean right??** The spicyness sometimes could be pleasant and unpleasant, and in this case, it falls in between. In other word, it was totally bearable. (It was not a prejudice because prejudism makes you discriminate other people. I am not discriminating okay!)

And last monday, mamat tu duduk depan aku, and still, I can feel the spicyness of him..**sounds houchy la plak! aduhh~** But guys, dont get me wrong. Sebab tu la, aku cam allergic gelabah je tyme die chose to have a seat next to me.

Aku pun buat la cam selambe je la, even the SPICY aroma dah menusuk hidung, memecah dinding sanubari lantas menghantar isyarat ke otak dan diterjemahkan oleh tanganku dengan bertindak menutup hidungku. I was being rude, wasn't I? Tapi, aku ingat kate org2 tua, kalau dalam situasi mcm ni, petua nya, tarik nafas panjang2 and bernafas la seperti biasa. InsyaAllah, deria kite akan terbiasa dgn 'situasi' tersebut.

So, sepanjang kelas tu, I can only give my 80% of concentration. Loss the 15% for the 'bearable spicyness' and 5% for me myself yang penasaran tak tahan nak 'berry'. **opss!!**



nak spicy sgt?? hambekk!!!

After all, it is just me who take a great deal out of this even though I am sure other people would not take it seriously. But, heay, I'm just being me! I just don't want to be a hypocrite or something; accepting or agreeing to things easily even though my heart says NO.

ok la, gotta get goin for my next class!

Have a nice weekend ya'alls!

p/s: can't wait for AJL this Sunday. yeay!


No comments: