October 7, 2008

A fresh new look!

Heay guys,

I had nothing to do this morning **had no class actually**, and I was 'googling' the net for new blogger template..and there were plenty of choices..

**rambang mata macam nak beli baju raya**
**ttbe**

and finally, I came out with this one..

I really like the combination of green and orange..it is stunning!! isn't it??

so, what do you guys think?? --> please vote at the poll!!

and one more important thing to let you guys know..

at the left side of my blog there is a page element that says 'MY PRECIOUS READERS'.

So, if you think you are one of my precious readers, please don't hesitate to click the 'FOLLOW THIS BLOG' link.

I really appreciate those who do read my blog. Thanks so much!!! **muahx!!**

and if so happen that you have your own blog, I will link yours under 'THOSE I READ'.

it's a win-win right!!!

i think, that's it for now!

happy blogging y'alls!

*p/s: dont forget to vote and be my precious readers =p

No comments: