August 25, 2008

what a start!!

Heay guys,

First and foremost, i would like to apologize for being 'offline' for more than a week. There were problems here and there, as I was busy returning to State College. Alhamdulillah, I came back here in one piece after 30 hours journey from Malaysia.

Yep! Before I forgot, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for those sweet birthday wishes. Thank you so much! I love you all! Muahx!

And now, talking about starting a new life as a sophomore in Penn State, actually I have no class on the first day which is today!! lol. What a start right? Well, it doesn't mean that I have so many time to kill. I have got to do a lot of stuffs. I mean a lot. Moving in into a new apartment (we moved in last Saturday, and yes, I was horribly tired; let alone the jet lag) needs a lot of chores to be done. *sigh*

By the way, here are the sneak peaks of what my apartment looks like:

8 comments:

Amir Gurra said...

gurragurra..
babi cantik apartment korang.
and that poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

abdul haleem arbi said...

the poster? yes!! hahahaha..jgn jeles ye! hax!

Nur Sabrina Wahid said...

omg..graduate really nmpk kms and cantik and besar mcm tu ke skg?
wow. bila house warming?
:D

Anonymous said...

gila! living room u ada full glass wall..gilaaaaa meroyan nak jugak

xerra

daju said...

graduate sgttttt cantekkkk..
jeles..
and besar tuh..boleh la bwt hse warming + open house raya..

abdul haleem arbi said...

thanx y'all!
chantekk comes with price!!
house warming and open house akan diumumkan later k!

baizura_bye said...

cantek sunggoh rumah andaaaa!!!!! raya must invite us. p/s: wooo ada bendera srwak gik yaaa.

yathxcy said...

nice nice apartment!