August 13, 2008

Salam~

1) Arinih, rumah aku bertukar wajah. Ruang tamu diberikan sentuhan baru. Was purple, now 'cabana coral'. Google up if u wanna know how the color looks like. It's nice i tell u! hiks...

2) Spent 3 hours for a facial treatment. It was a bit painful when it came to picit-picit jeragat. The end result, my face felt supple! hax!

3) Genap seminggu sebelum off to US. happy? sad? hurm..i feel kinda in between. Banyak lagi benda yg nak kene buat, like beli rempah ratus bagai, packing etc etc..

4) Genap 2 hari before me turning 21!! Happy becoming b'day to me..hehe..21 is just a number btw..

5) Never thought Amir Gurra to be a comedian a.k.a. Ratu Lawak. kalau nak taw kebenarannye, lawatilah blog sedara ini..sila klik nama beliau ittew..

6) Am excited about tomorrow, for me will be having an International Buffet Lunch at Dynasty Hotel with my brother. Hadiah from my aunt..Thanx mok!

1 comment:

Amir Hazwan said...

gurragurra..
hikss.. thanks ye link kan lagih blog mek kt post uols nh.. kui2..